GREENWASH will accept payment via PayPal, After Pay or credit card using Visa or MasterCard
It’s not a lay-by. You get your purchase straight away. Giddy up!
It’s an instalment plan for online shoppers which allows you to pay for a product over 4 equal instalments, due every fortnight.
Oh, yeah, go wild, babe!
There are a few dull rules you need to follow:
1. You must be living in Australia and be at least 18 years old;
2. Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
3. Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
4. Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
1. Put those highly desired GREENWASH goodies in your online shopping cart.
2. Head to the checkout.
3. Choose Afterpay as your preferred payment method. When your order is approved your Afterpay account is also created.
4. Go to www.afterpay.com.au to set up a password. Here now is your new Afterpay hub, where you can see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise instalments will be automatically deducted from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
5. From now on, every order you make will just need you to log-in. It’s that easy!
After you check out, your products will be shipped to you.
IS IT GONNA
Not when you purchase.
The only fees applied to shoppers are late fees. This is when your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you don’t log-in to your Afterpay account to make your payment.
But you’re a particular babe and I can see you methodically executing payment plan.
Of course you do, darling!
Head HERE to get more nitty gritty stuff about Afterpay.